I decided that today will be an event where I post two different blogs! One for pleasure, one for statement. First up is going to be the pleasure, where I play a little game courtesy of Taiwo @ Stuffed Shelves, who created this tag, and @Jenniely, who passed it along!
2. Link back to the person who tagged you and thank them!
3. Answer the questions (of course!)
4. You can use Taiwo’s graphic if you want but please mention them as the person who made it.
5. Tag 5-10 other bloggers (or more if you want!😁)
1. What book(s) have you been given as a gift that you loved?
Last Christmas, my boyfriend got me “What If It’s Us,” and while I’m still poking around through it, I’m insanely in love with it for the dialogue, the wit, the charm, literally everything about this book is magical and fun, and I need more collaborations between these two authors. I need to know their process. I need more.
2. What book(s) would you like to give as a gift to someone else?
Aside from my own? I would love to gift “Eliza and Her Monsters” to someone. I think that a lot of people should read this book, especially if you are in the creative fields and progressing over time. It can be overwhelming, and exciting to develop your own stories, and I think anyone can relate to it.
3. If you could gift a random person any bookish item, what would it be?
I would have to go with book sleeves! They’re pretty convenient for holding onto your paperbacks! I would also have to say bookish candles to light up your room with wonderful smells!
4. If you could gift a random person any non-bookish item, what would it be?
TEA. BECAUSE PEOPLE DESERVE THE AMAZINGNESS THAT IS TEA.
5. What do you say when a person gives you a gift you don’t like?
I thank them for sure! Do I utilize the gift? Maybe, maybe not, but I don’t know if I would say anything more.
6. Mention a book based around Valentine’s Day.
I… don’t actually know. I don’t read romance novels much, nor do I know any specifically based around Valentine’s Day.
7. Mention any two tips for blogging as a gift to other bloggers and to those who may want to start a blog.
Okay, here goes!
Number one, try to blog about things that you feel are either important to the audience you’re looking to grow, or things that you love and are passionate about. If you can balance those two aspects, you’ll become successful in blogging.
Number two, try to keep on a schedule as best as you can. Personally, mine is at least once a week. If I can follow that, it keeps me a bit sane.
8. Link to some posts by other bloggers that you loved or were very helpful.
Oh, for sure, I’ll recommend some!
Now that this game is fun, time for the main course to begin! Stay tuned!